The most refreshing cocktail in my opinion! It gives me major Tropical beach vibes 🙂 and I love how easy this recipe is…. and chances are you already had all the ingredients in your fridge so no need to go shopping. If you’re having a dinner party and you want to impress your guests try this!
- ½ Cup of Ice Cubes
- 1 Cup of frozen or fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 Cup of Coconut Milk
- 1 tablespoon of lime juice
- 1 whole pineapple for serving (Optional)
- Cut open the pineapple and take out all the fresh juicy insides and you’ll be left with a bowl shaped pineapple shell. Put this in the freezer while we prepare the Pina Colada.
- The rest is easy! Put all your ingredients in a juice blender and whiz whiz whiz until you get a smooth consistency.
- Pour the drink into the frozen Pineapple shell for an extra chilled goodness! If you want to turn this into a Cocktail simply add 1 ounce of white rum….I hope you enjoy this recipe…..